Sunday, August 15, 2010

Why a DOG EATS DOG World, and not a DOG LOVES DOG World? Maxicard (USA)





I am showing you that I used a folded postcard, and I don't care if anybody, including FIP Commission for Maximaphily, would say that it is NOT a maximum card.
So what if it's a folded postcard?
I like it, I use it.
As long as it's not meant to be exhibited by their rules, why play by their rules?
Make your own rules, for your private enjoyment.
Do what makes YOU happy.

Now, it can be cut in two, or it can be glued so it becomes "a thicker postcard".
Or it can be enjoyed just the way it is.
And IF I care to pacify the "righteous" crowd of ultra-orthodox, fanatical followers of traditional maximaphily rules (rules inherited pretty much from around 1950), then I COULD say that it's not a traditional FIP maximum card.
Instead, it's a non-traditional maximum card.
Either way, to me it's a DORINCARD [or whatever].
You, too, can name your creations any way you want.
:)

A Finnish reader might tell us the translation of the text from the other postcard, scanned in the same pass.
Or we could each use www.translate.google.com, for an imperfect translation.
:)