Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Great maximum cards can be made especially with vintage postcards: read!




This is mine, not Richaard's. Let's say somebody likes it, but rejects it SIMPLY because it's a folded card, not a classic postcard. I could stiffen it with an adhesive backing paper. I could leave it as an irregular shaped postcard, mailable for and additional surcharge.
Or I could postcardize it into a rectangular item.


Veteran (age 80+) postcards dealer and collector Richaard is liquidating his collection. At this age, he is no longer interested in swaps, I guess, so he just wants to sell some and supplement his retirement income.
Email Richaard with "Hi! from Dorin" if you want to buy from his postcards collection.

"I have been dealing in post cards since 1969, and have approximately 300,000 postcards currently in stock. My cards are mostly pre-1920 going back to 1897. I do have later cards into the early 1940's.
If you are a serious collector, and interested in quality cards, please contact me at rgnpcs@optonline.net and send a wantlist of your interests.

My stock is especially strong in ships, Santas, & blacks.
I have a list of scans that are available with prices. Just send an email to me and ask for scan list.

Do you know what would make a wonderful gift for yourself, or anyone? A gift for a family member, relative, friend, in fact, most anyone. A gift that they would never forget, and most likely every time they looked at it would think of you, for being so thoughtful to pick the perfect gift.
That gift would be a post card picturing the hospital where they were born.
You can easily find out the information from the person involved, and surprise them for a special occasion, or just anytime.
I have about 6000 post cards picturing hospitals, and dating back to 1906 I also have deaf schools, sanatoriums, and old soldier's homes. Cards are $5.00 each postpaid. USA only.
Just drop an email to me at rgnpcs@optonline.net with the name of the hospital, and city where located. and I will give you the details. I will check and see if I have the card, or cards, and let you know, yes or no.
Oh yes, I also have about 4000 churches so I may have the church where you were baptized, married, or just attended."