Saturday, July 30, 2011

Oh, It Looks Goooood! [CONAN O'BRIEN] Shirt from Zazzle.com. Can somebody explain why is THIS, right now, the #1 bestseller at Zazzle, across all the 42,217,881,604 customizable products?

Oh, It Looks Goooood! Shirt from Zazzle.com

Can somebody explain why is THIS, right now, the #1 bestseller at Zazzle, across all the 42,217,881,604 customizable products?

I guess many people find this T-shirt funny. Or it evokes something funny.

I like Conan O'Brien, too. He can be very creative, versatile and funny. Deliriously funny, not lukewarm funny, like some other comedians.

CONAN O'BRIEN, a magna cum laude graduate of Harvard University.


Conan O'Brien

O'Brien during a taping of Conan, May 2011
Birth nameConan Christopher O'Brien
BornApril 18, 1963 (age 48)
Brookline, Massachusetts,
United States[1]
MediumTelevision
NationalityAmerican
Years active1985–present
GenresImprovisational comedysketch comedyphysical comedy,surreal humorself-deprecation
InfluencesJohnny CarsonDavid Letterman,Robert Smigel
SpouseElizabeth Ann Powel (since 2002; 2 children)
Notable works and rolesThe Simpsons
(writer, producer, 1991–1993)
Late Night with Conan O'Brien
(host, 1993–2009)
The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien
(host, 2009–2010)
Conan (host, 2010–present)
SignatureConan O'Brien Signature.svg
Emmy Awards
Outstanding Writing in a Variety or Music Program
1989 Saturday Night Live
2007 Late Night with Conan O'Brien[2]

"Every comedian, every comedian dreams of hosting The Tonight Show and—for seven months—I got to do it. 
I did it my way, with people I love, and I do not regret a second [of it].... 
All I ask is one thing, and I'm asking this particularly of young people that watch: 
Please do not be cynical. 
I hate cynicism; for the record it's my least favorite quality. 
It doesn't lead anywhere. 
Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get. 
But if you work really hard and you're kind, amazing things will happen."

Conan O'Brien, on his departure from The Tonight Show, January 22, 2010.[45]"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conan_O%27Brien


May I (or you) create a personalized stamp with CONAN O'BRIEN?
No, unless he, personally or thru his agent/lawyer, gives written permission (simple, short email is OK) to that extent.
So, Conan & Co., may I do just that? 
Otherwise, USPS wants you to have been MAGGOT FOOD for at least 5 years before even considering honoring YOU on a postage stamp :)
See my other stamp designs:
http://www.zazzle.com/dorinco*/