Monday, April 18, 2011

HOW TO: Give Your Digital Life a Spring Cleaning. Please read and see what benefits YOU

I have received this in a newsletter from mashable.com, a cool website about the latest news and trends in IT and more.
To share it here, with blogger.com, I had to email the article to my special email address provided by blogger.com for sharing with the whole world.
And sharing I do. :)

HOW TO: Give Your Digital Life a Spring Cleaning
http://mashable.com/2011/04/17/digital-life-spring-clean/
The sender [that would be me, Dorin] also included this note:
Read. :)
--
Sent via a FeedFlare link from a FeedBurner feed. [Dorin's note: Burn, feed, burn...:).. ]
http://www.google.com/support/feedburner/bin/answer.py?answer=78966&topic=13246

I used this lenticular, 3D postcard to create a UNICATE/UNIKAT maximum card.
I dare you to find an identical maxicard anywhere in the world.
Hint: don't bother...ain't possible.

That Mailer's Postmark Permit (MPP) postmark #67 uniquely identifies me. It's mine, legal and valid.