Friday, July 15, 2011

Come on, English-speakers, Romanian is not such a different language! :) EXCLUSIV. Fotografie istorică pentru NASA, realizată de românul Cătălin Păduraru - Clubul de ştiinţă > EVZ.ro

EXCLUSIV. Fotografie istorică pentru NASA, realizată de românul Cătălin Păduraru - Clubul de ştiinţă > EVZ.ro

"Everyday I'm shuffling..."

"Everyday I'm shuttling"? No, it's the LAST time we're "shuttling"..Bravo, Catalin, e formidabil ce ai realizat! :)

From Facebook (see also the gorgeous photos here):
"NASA Solar Dynamics Observatory (Little SDO)

Government Organization

About
Friends call me Little SDO and I am the first mission to be launched for NASA's Living With a Star Program (LWS) to better understand the causes of solar variability and its impacts on Earth. Oh yeah... Camilla the Rubber Chicken, she's my BFF!
Description
I am the first mission to be launched for NASA's Living With a Star (LWS) Program, a program designed to understand the causes of solar variability and its impacts on Earth.
Mission
I am designed to help us understand the Sun's influence on Earth and Near-Earth space by studying the solar atmosphere on small scales of space and time and in many wavelengths simultaneously.
Website