Wednesday, May 25, 2011

How Lady Gaga Created a Web Marketing Spectacle for Born This Way [PICS]. Also, I show you her autograph (with a heart shape) and a blank stamp which could honor/promote her, someday, if permission would be granted

Please read: How Lady Gaga Created a Web Marketing Spectacle for Born This Way [PICS]



Let's say I want (or YOU want) to create a personalized stamp design related to Lady Gaga.
Or a postcard, T-shirt or anything else of hundreds of customized product lines at zazzle.
Can I do it? Yes!
May I do it? No!
Why?
Coz I don't have permission from the owner of the intellectual property rights, in this case Lady Gaga.
Could she grant me such a permission?
Sure! 
All it takes is an email to me, which I'll forward to zazzle.
For now, imagine that the above autograph image is on the above blank stamp image, let's say.
Wouldn't that be interesting?
:)
=============

Please visit and join The Guest Heart Thursday meme!



Welcome to Guest Heart Thursday -
A place to share YOUR hearts!