Monday, January 11, 2010

Comments

You may have noticed that haloscan bit the dust. I don't like its replacement, I don't like the fact that it is trying to force users to pay for it in order to keep the old comments. Truly, if I at least liked Echo's new format I would just upgrade. But I don't, so I'm not. At least not yet.

I have all the old comments saved, and theoretically they can be reapplied just as soon as I figure out how. Of course it's possible that I may cave and just upgrade to Echo. In the meantime, please try out Blogger's commenting system. I hope I have made it as painless as possible -- you don't need to enter captchas to post or any of the other hoops one sometimes encounters. Please let me know if this format works for you, if you prefer popup comments or anything else you'd like to add.